Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Barry!

"The first carry of the mascot was a great privilege as I had the opportunity to carry around the symbol of the team. I was good because people came up to me asking to hold it, take pictures with it. or just wondering what it was and what it was for.

As the first person to carry Barry I got to draw the name of the person who carried it the next day." Anthony Hicks

"Barry was a pretty good inspiration to the team. I really liked caring for him even though I left him in the bus." Brad Garnett

"Barry was a very bad experience for me, I did not like carrying it around because I kept forgetting it. I think that there should not be as bad of a consequence as what happened to me today." Curtis Atkins

"Carrying Barry was a new experience for me. I have never before had a such responsibility. It was a great experience, that was easier than others players made it out to be. Barry was actually quite hard to forget. I always found myself remembering him, and wishing for him not to be left behind. Massive consequences also influenced my wish not to lose Barry." Steve Glasson

...to be continued

More photos Go to: Barry!

These are players' experiences that were wrote during the tour and re typed on this blog as they were originally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment