Sunday, April 15, 2012

The games in London

Saracens

"The game was a great experience to see how anothe country plays the sport that you love. The team played well but not as good as we could. Also a great thing about the game was that afterwards we sat down with them and had a chat with them. We all had fun and looking forward to the games to come." Matt Lyndon


"The game today I thought went very well. This was our first game of our tour and season. This game is our bench mark for the season. How I think I played was good for my first game. The forwards needs more aggression and get lower in the scrum & rucks, also the line-outs. Our defence was not the best it usually is. I was very very happy with the result of the game and afterwards we had a chat to the other team. They were very nice and polite." Thomas Trembath

Leicester Tigers

"Today we traveled to the town of Rugby. Rugby is a small town were the game itself was first invented. We had a tour of the rugby school and the chapel. It was a good experience, because we got to see what the history is and how it first came along. We then had a lunch at the local pub, the food was ok, I guess....Tonight we played against Leicester Tigers; this was a game I will never forget, they were the academy team and we did not expect this such a a beating. We had a lot of injuries and i got a black eye myself :(. This tour so far has been overall pretty good. I ca not wait for France." Ducky

"We played one of the most painful and challenging games I have ever played. There were many injuries and I am so sore myself. I have a bruised finger, corked hip and hurt ankle. I have a good mind that we will beat our next opponent and I am excited for France." Kasey Holton

Leighton Park School

"Today being the water boy was a challenging and nerve breaking experience. It was both mentally and physically challenging and pushed me through my limits. I wanted to live up to the "standards" although I felt like I let the team down. I was very dissapointed I could not play. I thought the boys played a good game but got cocky and softened the defence. James Leadbetter

"The game against Leighton Park School was tough than I thought. It would be be the players were big and fast. The teams were very even. We did not play so good in the first half and we were down by 3 tries but we made a comeback and we ended up drawing 25-25" Alastair Kane


These are players' experiences that were wrote during the tour and re typed on this blog as they were originally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment