Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best wishes from Tavistock

Hi Leo,
This is Lez Deves, the coach from Tavistock College, the lads have asked me to drop an e-mail to you, firstly, they & myself want to say a big thank you, to all of you, it was just a shame the teams did'nt have longer to get to know each other & hoping you all had a good trip back to Australia.

The rugby was played in the true spirit of the game, with a fantastic show of sportsmanhip at the end, the best team won on the day, your defence was awesome, would you pass on my thanks to all your lads, coaches, helpers & supporters.

 I would like to wish you & the team every success in the future, here's hoping that some of your lads end up playing for their country one day, I enjoyed every single minute.

Best wishes to all.

Lez Deves

No comments:

Post a Comment